HERBALIFE INTERNATIONAL

Herbalife Nutrition Advisory Board

14/09/2012 16:24
Herbalife Nutrition Advisory Board Anoop Misra, M.D. Dr. Anoop Misra is a member of Herbalife’s Nutrition Advisory Board (NAB), based in India. The NAB is made of leading experts around the world in the fields of nutrition and health who educate and train Herbalife...

14/09/2012 16:23
Herbalife Nutrition Advisory Board Luigi Gratton, M.D., M.P.H. Vice President, Nutrition Education As vice president, nutrition education, Luigi Gratton, M.D. coordinates the strategic management and direction of Herbalife's Nutrition Advisory Board to ensure Distributors...

14/09/2012 16:22
Herbalife Nutrition Advisory Board Louis Ignarro, Ph.D. Herbalife Nutrition Institute Nutrition Advisory Board Louis Ignarro, Ph.D., is a member of the editorial board of the Herbalife Nutrition Institute and a member of Herbalife’s Nutrition Advisory Board. The NAB...

14/09/2012 16:20
Herbalife Nutrition Advisory Board David Heber, M.D., Ph.D., F.A.C.P., F.A.C.N. Chairman, Herbalife Nutrition Institute and Nutrition Advisory Board David Heber, M.D. serves as chairman of the Herbalife Nutrition Institute, an online resource promoting excellence in the...

Lionel "Leo" Messi

14/09/2012 16:15
“I use Herbalife® products on and off the field for energy and focus. That way I can play my best game.” Lionel "Leo" Messi Soccer  Biography Argentinean-born soccer star Lionel (Leo) Messi is one of the best players on one of the best club teams (FC...

MC Mary Kom

14/09/2012 16:12
“Before I step into the ring, I can’t a_ord to have any doubts about my preparation and training. With Herbalife® products, I know that my body is getting the best possible nutrition, which gives me confidence to perform.” MC Mary...

Virat Kohli

14/09/2012 16:09
Kohli made headlines when he courageously took to the field for a Ranji Trophy match on the day of his father’s death in 2008. Virat Kohli Cricket Biography Though Virat Kohli’s career is just getting started, he is already considered one of the best...

Saina Nehwal

14/09/2012 15:53
“Herbalife® products help me feel strong and energized when the game is on the line.” Saina Nehwal Badminton    Biography First discovered in 1998 at the age of eight, Saina Nehwal has made her mark in the sport of badminton. Saina broke...

Herbalife is Sponsor of Dipika Pallikal

14/09/2012 15:50
Dipika Pallikal Squash Dipika Pallikal discovered squash when she was only 10 years old and was competing in the professional circuit by age 15, playing along side athletes that were 10 years older than her. Now 20, she is the highest-ranking Indian female squash player...

Contact Details:

Sagar Jagtap

Mob:+91 9922664489

Result worldwide

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 >>

M C Mary kom

Sayana Nehwal

Virat Kohli